The mSchools Toolbox is an online repository of validated and tested mobile educational content for schools, teachers, parents and students. The content is curated by teachers and educational experts to ensure it fits the current educational curriculum.
The Toolbox is designed to:
- Make it easy for educators to select the best mobile content for their educational needs.
- Increase the availability and usage of mobile educational content for the mSchools
- Showcase the best classroom experiences of mobile content in education.
- Be a place for the community to evaluate & comment on existing mobile educational content.
- Motivate the industry to create educational content better suited to the local requirements.
- Discover it on toolbox.mobileworldcapital.com
mSchools is a multi-faceted mEducation programme of Mobile World Capital Barcelona, in partnership with Generalitat of Catalonia, Barcelona City Hall and GSMA.
mSchools empowers students and teachers to integrate mobile technologies into the classroom, opening up new ways of teaching and learning that improve achievement and employability.
Audience and Educational Framework
With tohousands of educational apps avalaible, the right apps suitable for your classroom needs can be a challenge. mSchools Toolbox is an online collection of educational apps, reviewed and rated by teachers.
mSchools Toolbox provides easy access to high value mobile educational content for teachers, students and parents. Expert teachers analyse, classify and share apps as well as valuable educational classroom experiences, making mSchools Toolbox the best selection of teaching apps for classroom use.
- An online platform tailored to the educational community
- All apps continually reviewed and rated by teachers
- Apps aligned to the educational curriculum.
The toolbox is very flexible: you can find experiences (developed at class with mobiles), simple apps and colections (see https://toolbox.mobileworldcapital.com/coleccions/) in different areas of knowledge and different educational levels.
The creation of the toolbox is an educational experience itself
Mobile devices and APPS.
(where and how the practice was implemented)
Educational material/resources (file/URL) accompanying the practice