SUBMISSION GUIDELINES OF EDUCATIONAL PRACTICES
Educational Practices with STE(A)M approach by Teachers / Educators of all specialties.
It concerns Educational Practices, which have been developed in the context of teaching, or anywhere else, of all specialties of Primary, Secondary, Formal and Non-Formal Education. In addition to their inclusion in the conference proceedings, the Educational Practice should be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Educational Practices are submitted ONLY online on the STEAMonEDU Project Platform.
To submit the Educational Practice, you should follow the steps below:
- 1Log in to the STEAMonEDU platform by clicking on the link below https://steamonedu.eu/platform/
- Step 2: Log in if you already have an account, otherwise register by clicking “Create new account” and wait.
- Step 3: Click to “log in”
- Step 4: Select "Add new Content"
- Step 5: Select "Educational Practices". The “Create Educational Practice” submission form opens
- Step 6: Select STEAM2021 Conference. All fields [General Info, Author (if different from uploader), Audience and Educational Framework, Educational Details, Implementation], must be filled. After completing each field, click "Save". The language can be one of the official languages of the Conference (Greek or English)