Stati Generali dell’Innovazione (General States of Innovation, SGI) is an Italian not-for-profit association established in 2011:
- to co-design innovation policies in Italy and Europe;
- to promote cross-fertilization and synergistic actions among innovators of any kind;
- to design and share systemic and participatory open tools and methods for communities to develop fair policies for responsible and sustainable innovation;
- to support legislators and government officers in developing and executing effective innovation programmes.
SGI is an Italian national network of over 100 high-profile professionals who donate part of their time to foster opportunities for innovation in Italy. Most of SGI members are researchers, engineers, mathematicians, philosophers, sociologists, economists and act as pro-innovation influencers at local and central governmental bodies, academies, private companies or other not-for-profit organisations.
SGI is very active as a member of many different organizations working on Digital Transformation:
- Italian Alliance for Sustainable Development (ASviS)
- Digital Cultural Heritage Arts & Humanities School
- Open Government Partnership (OGP)
- Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
- Innovation Forum Innovazione for Roma Capitale
- Copernicus Programme National User Forum (Spatial Data)
- UNINFO (National Standards)
- Agenda Tevere
Contact: Paolo Russo